Creating a Recurring Event
Note: You can only set the end date 1 year from the start date. This means if your event starts on January 1st 2023, the maximum end date will be on December 31st.
If you set it to February 1st 2024, it will not add any event after December 31st.
To create an event:
1) Navigate to "Calendar" then click the "+ Add event" button on the right.
2) When creating a recurring event tick (✔️) the "Event repeats" box.
3) Select the days that the event repeats on.
4) Lastly, select the date the events will repeat until.
5) Add any other detail needed for the event such the product its linked to, instructor, etc.
6) When you're finished hit the "Save" button to finish scheduling your recurring event.
Contact Us 🧡
For any questions reach out to us in our live chat or send us an email at email@example.com 🙂