Attachments are files that are related to a specific piece of content. For example, a transcription of the video, a worksheet or template you reference in the video, an audio-only version of the file, etc.
1. Click Media Library on the left, then click the piece of media you want to update.
2. Click Edit in the top right side.
3. Scroll down then click on Upload or drag and drop the file into the box.
4. Once the file has been uploaded it will show up on top of the Upload Attachment box. You can attach multiple files by repeating this step.
Tip: Click the garbage can next to a file if you want to remove it.
5. Click the Save button in the bottom right-hand corner to save the changes you've made.
Contact Us 🧡
For any questions reach out to us in our live chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂