This article explains how to update your Flodesk list with new customers who join your Marvelous site.
Marvelous Pro Plan or higher
Free account from Zapier.
Existing connection between Flodesk and Zapier. Please read Zapier ⚡ Flodesk Integration if you need help with this.
Create a Segment created in Flodesk. To create a Segment in Flodesk, go to Audience > Segments and then click on + New segment
Create a Zap between Marvelous and Flodesk
1. Log into your Zapier account and then click on "Create Zap" on the left.
2. Search for Marvelous in the search bar and click on the Marvelous icon when it appears.
3. Choose an event from the Trigger Event drop-down menu. In the example below, we selected "Product Purchase". You should select the Trigger Event that is appropriate for you. Next, click “Continue".
4. If you already have your Marvelous account connected, click on the search bar and choose your account. If not click on "+ Connect a new account".
If you selected "+ Connect a new account" please read our article on how to connect your Marvelous account with Zapier, this will help you find your Marvelous API key.
5. After clicking on “Yes, Continue", click "Test trigger”. When the trigger displays as successful, click “Continue".
6. In the Action step, search for Flodesk in the "App Event" search bar and click on the Flodesk icon.
7. In the Action Event drop-down menu choose "Create/Update Subscriber". Then click "Continue".
8. Inthe Choose app & event section, click on "Sign in to Flodesk" if you're asked to sign in and click on “Continue".
9. Choose the Segment from the Marvelous Customers drop-down to add the student to the appropriate Segment
10. Next, choose the desired data to be added into the corresponding segment(s) and click “Continue".
11. Click "Test & Continue” to check if your Zap works.
12. When the Zap states the test was successful, you can turn on your Zap by clicking "Turn on Zap". This is an important step - don't forget to turn on your Zap!
Contact Us 🧡
For any questions reach out to us in our live chat or send us an email at email@example.com 🙂